Keep Christ in Christmas Poster Design Contest 2021
Purposes of the contest: Promote the true spirit of Christmas in homes, schools, parishes, and communities. The poster design contest centers on the example of the Holy Family and the Nativity of Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Through the poster designs, to learn the meaning of Christmas and the birth of Jesus Christ.
1. Age Groups:
a) Age 5-7 b) Age 8-10 c) Age 11-14
2. Entrant Poster criteria:
a) Judging criteria: slogan, artistic design, overall presentation.
b) Each poster should be the original work, including the layout, slogan, visual
images, and concept.
c) Each poster should be 11×17 inches in size.
d) Write contestant name, age, telephone number, and email address, if any, on the poster.
e) Take a photo of the completed poster.
3. Send the email with the attachment of the photo of the completed poster to email ID:
4. Inquiry: email@example.com
5. Contest Period: November 12, 2021, to December 20, 2021 (approx. five weeks).
6. Prizes: $25 gift card for the first-place entry in each age group.
7. The date for the announcement of winners: January 1, 2022.
8. Communication to winners: names of winners to be provided to CMCC Weekly News, and the Knights of Columbus website: http://koccmcc.org/colouring-winners-gallery-2021/
9. Display winners’ pictures on January 1, 2022, on the Knights of Columbus website:
10. Date of award delivery: January, 2022.
Contest Guidelines : Keep Christ in Christmas Poster Design Contest 2021 guidelines